Orlando 2-Day Course
State of Florida Approved Training and Exam for the Florida Mold Assessor and Mold Remediator licensing
Location: Office of The Cohen Law Group, 350 North Lake Destiny Road Maitland, Florida 32751
Hours: Thursday 9/21, 8:30 – 5:30; Friday 9/22, 8:30 – 4:30
Note that our State of Florida approved Mold Assessor and Mold Remediator training and exam is integrated and approved for BOTH licenses. Make 1 effort to apply for the Assessor or the Remediator license, OR BOTH licenses. We charge by the exam certificates that we issue you.
*Please read through the FREE online study materials prior to the class. It’s not mandatory but very helpful. Pay attention to the review Question and Answers in the study materials.
* Bring your own computer to take the State approved exam on Friday afternoon.
* The State requires 4 years of related experience “doing sampling or investigations” at jobs with > 10sq’ of mold, with a minimum 15 jobs per year for 4 years. The requirement is very broad and you can use a wide range of experience such as: Home Inspector, Roofer, Water Damage Mitigation, Insurance Adjuster, Property Maintenance, AC contractor etc. (Or you can have only 1 year of experience if you have an AA degree or higher in the sciences, engineering or architecture.) Contact Linda Rosen @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about if you can qualify.
* We go through in detail how to fill our the State Application during the class
* Free parking and lunch provided.
* Any other questions, contact Linda Rosen @ email@example.com or 954-614-6860