How We Expose Negligent / Illegal Carrier Managed Repair Dry-Out Work
What Is Negligent/Illegal/Sub-Standard Dry-Out Work?
- IICRC S500 requires a detailed water damage initial (intrusive) inspection for mold before drying.
- If mold, do not dry. Remediate only when there is mold.
- Therefore, if there is mold after drying, we attribute the cause of the mold to negligent, failed, sub-standard drying.
- Find mold and incomplete drying after Carrier Managed Repair/Preferred Vendor Negligent / Failed / Sub-Standard Dry-Out Work. Open a new claim.
- COL (Cause of Mold): Failed, Non-IICRC S500 compliant drying. There will no longer be any applicable Mold or Water Damage Caps
Document the mold after Carrier Managed Repair/Preferred Vendor drying by performing an Industry Compliant (IICRC S500) Post-Drying Inspection. Once you document that the MRP/PV work has left mold, open a New Claim to repair the home. Cause of Loss: Negligent Drying. New claim has No Caps. Timing of Loss: Timing of the dry-out.
Carriers promise Tallahassee Industry Standard Compliance / Quality Work but leave sick, mold-infested homes.
Download the material for free. $200 cost for 2 hour Zoom for CE credits for:
- PUBLIC AND INDEPENDENT ADJUSTER